Tournament Rules of Q-Zar
· You must not move in a dangerous manner
· Do not climb in the arena
· There must be no physical contact
· Both hands must be on the gun at all times
· If the strap is not over your neck it must be securely wrapped around
your wrist NOT the gun.
· Do not attempt to move the obstacles
· No profanity or swearing
· No communications equipment will be allowed (Voices only)
· Footwear must be worn at all times
· Teams must be ready to play when called. If the full 6 man team is
not present at game time, we will do a second call. If they are still not
there we will start the countdown clock set at 5 mins. If the full team
is not present when the clock reaches 0 exactly, the team will forfeit
· The bases must be hit from the inside
· Damaging or tampering with the equipment will get you removed from
· Jumping is allowed straight up only, ( when moving horizontally, you
must have one foot on the floor at all times)
· You must be in direct route to the closest energizer if not energized
· If a marshal feels that you are trying to stall they may give you a warning for
· No sleeves longer than your elbow (T shirts must be worn)
· You must have a minimum of 6 players to compete and a maximum of 8.
You can change out players only at the half way point of the game, and the
players must be in the briefing room waiting to go in.
· No blocking other players. Unless there is an alternative route within 3
· No boxing in. If a player cannot get past you without making physical
contact, you are boxing them in.
· Marshals decisions are final
· 2 Warning rule. You are allowed one warning, on the second warning you
will be removed from the game and your score will be deducted it it is
positive and doubled if negative.
· Poor sportsmanship such as threatening other players, intently trying to
hurt someone, others or excessive disrespect for the rules or players will
result in your being expelled from the tournament